Stemuderm is an anti-wrinkle dermatological treatment cream that is made of a formula that expels the signs of aging from the skin. Stemuderm is the brand’s powerful anti-aging face cream that works to repair fine lines and wrinkles, allowing for firmer, tighter, more youthful appearing skin. Its formula is highly concentrated with stem cells and peptides. It also contains a combination of moisturizers to ensure the skin is soft and well-hydrated feeling smooth and ageless. Stemuderm is made by a specialized skin care industry specialist in America known as Solvaderm.
Stemuderm: A brighter look
This product treats aging and improves the health and look of the skin. There are about ten ingredients used: Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture, and Hyaluronic Acid. Stemuderm works synergistically to; disrupt facial contractions, reduction of visible wrinkles, increased skin elasticity, promotion of more healthy texture and tone, as well as smoother more even skin. Other high-quality ingredients work primarily to reduce wrinkling and promote these effects. Stemuderm works by moisturizing the skin while optimizing the production of skin-restructuring compounds within the deeper layers. Some of the benefits of this cream are:
- It prevents contraction due to stress and makes the skin muscle.
- It stimulates the regeneration of the extracellular matrix to make the skin appear firmer, smoother, and fuller.
- It reduces the visibility and intensity of wrinkle made from frown and smile.
- With its stem-cell therapy, it makes the skin look younger and finer.
- Its moisturizing effect makes the texture of the skin softer.
What are the ingredients used in Stemuderm?
Stemuderm is formulated with about ten ingredients, and each ingredient is added to either clear wrinkles, or enhance the look and texture of the skin. The ingredients are:
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 – this is a polypeptide that supports the skin’s natural functions and promotes healthy production of its essential proteins. It is a muscle relaxer and helps reduces muscle contraction.
- Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate – this is a peptide that relaxes the face muscle and prevents wrinkling. It fights to eliminate laugh and frown lines.
- Acetyl Glutamyl Heptapeptide-1 – is a combination of glutamine, synthetic peptides, and acetic acid. What it helps reduces the possibilities of wrinkles forming and promote normal skin functionality.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide – improves the elasticity and strength of the skin.
- Pentapeptide-3 – stimulates the production of both elastin and hyaluronic acid which reduces wrinkles.
- Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture – contains apple cells that protect the stem cells found in our skin.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – it is a moisturizer that clears skin pore and reduces the appearance of fine lines on the skin.
- Kernel Oil – is derived from the seed of the apricot. It has a firming and toning effect.
- Squalane – is a compound that improves the appearance of the skin by locking in moisture in the skin. It also helps to smooth the appearance of the skin and soften its texture.
- Hyaluronic Acid – is one of the most potent moisturizers. It improves the texture and looks of the skin, making it appear smoother and even.
How to apply Stemuderm
After cleaning your face, put a small amount of Stemuderm at your fingertips. Lightly massage the cream into your face in a circular motion, focusing on the lines and wrinkled areas. Apply each morning and before bedtime to help maintain hydration. As stated on the official site, your skin may need time to adjust. On the first week, apply the cream every other day. On the second week, apply the cream every day.
Where to buy Stemuderm
The product is available on the official website with free shipping of orders worth more than $60. Stemuderm is available at a mid-range price point of $79.99 with no free trials on offer. Rather than a regular subscription model, customers are encouraged to make one-time payments of $79.99 for each bottle.
What do people think about Stemuderm
There are lots of Stemuderm review, but most are from affiliate websites that sell the Solvaderm line of skin products. Hence, most of the feedback is positive. From the reviews, it can be clearly stated that Stemuderm is not a scam and that it’s genuine though most of the review and feedback are from their official website and they are all positive. There is a lack of customer reviews, testimonials, and feedback on the product on other websites, which is not encouraging as this review will help tell if the product is effective and worth buying or not.
Also, people think the product is quite expensive, and the manufacturer recommends using it with other Solvaderm products to create an overall evident anti-aging result. In other words, you need to shell out more money to buy these other products to enjoy the full effect.
Also, people think this product may be harmful, but side effect can only be seen in case of allergy, and that is why the manufacturer added a disclaimer on the website which states, “If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions.”
Stemuderm is a mid-range product pitched at a mid-range price point that works to moisturize, stimulates regeneration of the extracellular matrix to make the skin appear firmer, smoother, and fuller.
It reduces the visibility and intensity of wrinkle made from frown and smile. With its stem-cell therapy, it makes the skin look younger and finer. Its moisturizing effect makes the texture of the skin softer. If you want a complete holistic beauty treatment, then you’re best served to look at anti-aging treatments rather than anti-wrinkle creams. From reviews, it is not a scam and has got lots of positive reviews.
On the other hand, if you’re loyal to the Solvaderm brand, and you already have a couple of their products, then Stemuderm would be a good investment as it works best with other offerings from their range.