It’s not a secret that smoking has the same harmful effect both on women and men. After all, toxic substances from tobacco smoke damage all tissues in the body and increase the risk of developing diseases, regardless of gender. However, the results of recent studies have shown that the female body is more susceptible to tobacco than the male. For example, the risk of lung cancer due to smoking in women is higher than in men, and this ailment is manifested in them at an earlier age.
Smoking, like alcohol, significantly reduces the possibility of successful conception in women. The movement of the ovum through the fallopian tubes is impeded, and toxic substances from tobacco smoke inhibit the production of hormones necessary for pregnancy. Scientists also found that boys are born to parents who smoke almost two times less than girls. Moreover, an already conceived child with Y-chromosome often perishes in the early stages of pregnancy. But, if the conception was successful, an inveterate smoker doesn’t have too many chances to endure and give birth to a healthy child properly.
Features that help women get rid of tobacco addiction
Some characteristics of women who have managed to quit smoking:
- high level of education
- stability in the material situation
- persistent and firm desire to change your life
- readiness to use various audio and video materials, books for quitting; pharmaceuticals (nicotine patch, chewing gum)
Unlike men, women are more willing to participate in anti-smoking programs. Women honestly analyze personal motives that make you want to use a modern box mod (here’s a great resource) and motives that will help you stop smoking. They tend to listen to the advice of loved ones and medical professionals. And if they decide to quit smoking, they won’t be embarrassed by failures, and they won’t give up their intentions.
Today, no one needs to prove that smoking during pregnancy is harmful. And therefore, a woman, if she wants the pregnancy to pass without any pathological changes, should stop smoking, at least for the duration of the pregnancy. It should be especially noted that it is categorically forbidden to smoke during pregnancy for women who suffer from kidney disease, women with high blood pressure, women who have had stillbirths in the past, or those whose child died during the first two weeks of life.
If during pregnancy, a woman continues to smoke, then there may be the following consequences:
- Preterm birth occurs two times more often than non-smoking women
- The risk of stillbirth is 30% higher, especially at the birth of twins
- Miscarriages occur 1.5 times more often than non-smoking women
- Children are born, as a rule, with less weight. Moreover, not only smoking during pregnancy but also smoking before pregnancy affects body weight.
- Nicotine contains in box mod vape negatively affects the development of the muscle fibers of the child’s body
- Increased risk of having a child with various physical and mental disabilities
- Breast milk will contain nicotine
- Nicotine can cause constriction in the blood vessels of the uterus and umbilical cord, as a result of which the amount of oxygen needed for the fetus will decrease, and the amount of blood in the cardiovascular system of the fetus will decrease.
- Carbon monoxide and nicotine contained in cigarette smoke affect fetal intrauterine growth. As a result, the fetal weight of the smoking mother is reduced.
- If mothers smoke during pregnancy, lung function decreases in babies.
- Born children, especially in the first months, the year of their development, are much more likely to suffer from various diseases: pneumonia, bronchitis.
Smoking vape box mod kit women are five times more likely to suffer from obstructive pulmonary disease and get sick earlier than men.
More than twice in women, the risk of blindness increases due to inflammation of the choroid of the eyeball and almost three times the risk of age-related degeneration of the central part of the retina.
Nicotine increases the heart rate. And for women, constant tachycardia, according to scientists, is a more serious factor in the development of heart disease than for men.
Nicotine reduces the production of the main female hormone – estrogen. As a result, the functions of the female brain are weakened, to which this hormone has a shielding effect. Therefore, we can say that women from smoking quickly become stupid.
And indeed, scientists have noticed that smokers understand the printed text three times worse than non-smoking women.
Also, due to hormonal deficiency, for lovers of best vape mods 3–5 years earlier, occurs menopause and age-related changes in appearance are associated with this.
Quitting smoking is no less a problem than the very existence of a bad habit. However, unlike systematic inhibition of the body through daily toxic effects, the negative factors associated with smoking cessation are temporary and disappear in a few weeks. The female organism, by its physiology and structure, suffers smoking cessation especially, acutely. This is since a woman has a fundamentally different structure than a man. Moreover, the differences are not limited to external manifestations. Here we are talking about the internal structure of the body of girls and metabolic processes that support its normal functioning.
Due to these peculiarities, the process of smoking tobacco leads to much more serious rearrangements occurring within each of their systems than in men. Based on this, overcoming this bad habit in women is more acute and is associated with some features. The following symptoms are a response to changes in the process of prolonged cigarette abuse. The list of signs looks like this:
- sense of anxiety
- sleep disturbance
- fast fatiguability
- possible inflammation of the mucous membranes of the mouth
- violation of the stomach
- general disorientation
The process of smoking itself requires a constant increase in the dosage of toxic substances contained in the combustion products of cigarettes. This process leads to the formation of various health problems that require long-term treatment. Refusal of addiction can drastically change the situation and contribute to the health of women. However, at first to overcome the habit is especially tricky. This is because as a result of prolonged exposure to toxins, the body gets used to them. In turn, the rejection of cigarettes plunges the body into a stressful state, which passes 2-3 weeks after neutralizing the effect.