Do you want to create videos from footage of your computer screen that are impressive and professional-looking? Nowadays there are many ways to do so, but basically you’ll need to be able to record as well as compile and edit your videos.
Unlike some of the other options out there, Movavi Screen Capture Studio Mac will let you do all of that under a single roof. In other words you could record the video footage that you need from your screen and then compile and edit it right from the comfort of your Mac.
Within Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac you’ll be able to access the screen recorder that will essentially let you record anything that you want from your screen. By using it you could record footage of a particular app, save video calls, capture online streaming videos, and much more.
The recording features in Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac are nothing to sniff at and will give you full control over the video footage that you record. Using them you will be able to:
- Define the capture area so that you record a specific part of your screen, a program window, or the entire screen all at once.
- Select the audio sources that you want to record from including the system audio or audio from external devices such as a microphone.
- Control the volume levels for each audio source individually.
- Record webcam footage and adjust the recording parameters for the webcam.
- Set the frame rate to up to 60 frames per second so that the video is smooth, fluid, and high quality.
- Capture keyboard actions by displaying keystrokes on-screen so that they can be recorded in the video.
- Make mouse actions more visible by highlighting the mouse cursor, setting a custom ‘click’ sound, and more.
- Automate the recording by setting a timer to stop it after a fixed duration, or scheduling both a start as well as a stop time.
Due to the fact that Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac has a clean and simple interface, setting up the screen recording won’t be difficult. In fact it will make it completely intuitive, and for example if you want to define the capture area you can draw a frame with your mouse cursor.
Similarly the other recording features in Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac adopt an intuitive approach as well, and you should be able to familiarize yourself with them in no time.
If you feel that you’d like guidance or any help whatsoever it shouldn’t be hard to find it. In fact you can see exactly what you need to do to record a video with Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac.
In addition to its recording features, Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac has its very own built-in editor that you can use to compile the video footage that you record – along with other videos. Its features will provide you with everything you need to take the raw footage that was recorded and transform it into impressive videos that look professionally produced.
With the editing tools and features in Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac, you will be able to:
- Compile videos from raw footage by merging clips together, trimming out unwanted parts, and arranging segments in the right order.
- Enhance the quality of videos by adjusting the color settings manually or automatically, stabilizing shaky video footage, or correcting other issues in the footage.
- Add audio tracks to include background music, a voiceover, or any other audio from your own files.
- Edit audio tracks to improve the sound quality, remove background noise, normalize sound levels, apply effects, and more.
- Apply artistic filters to give your videos a unique visual style.
- Use advanced special effects including Chroma key, slow motion, picture in picture, and more.
- Insert animated transitions between video segments to link them together.
- Add customizable text elements to create unique-looking subtitles, captions, watermarks, and more.
Although the features listed above are just a selection of the tools in Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac’s built-in editor, you should be able to see exactly how extensive they are. In a nutshell you will have the means to produce impressive videos by taking the footage that you record and applying the tools as and how you see fit.
Contrary to what you may expect, the editor in Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac is designed to be intuitive as well – and it has no learning curve at all. The interface adopts a timeline-based structure and all the tools are placed in plain sight or neatly organized into tabs in the navigation bar.
Overall it will take is a minute or two for you to familiarize yourself with any of its features and apply them to your videos. To be honest the best way to learn how it all works is to experiment with the features in Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac and try them out firsthand.
By packaging all the tools that you need to record videos from your screen and edit them in a single software, Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac ensures that you’ll be able to create any kind of video that you need to. On your part the only thing that you need to do is try out its features and see how they work.
Make no mistake being able to record your screen and edit videos will open up a wide range of options – including some that you may not have considered in the past. Effectively Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac will let you create content such as how-to guides, software demonstrations, or interviews in the form of recorded video calls. On top of that it will also let you save content, such as live webinars, online videos from websites, or video calls and conference calls.
Assuming any of that interests you it will be well worth your time to take Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac out for a spin.