The main difference between gold and silver jewelry
What is Gold? It is a precious metal and it is naturally yellow in color. Purely malleable and easily molded and melted into various shapes. When it’s pure, it has a greater value compared to all the alloys of it per unit weight. When it comes to verifying the percentage of gold in jewelry, Karats is used.
Gold has three types:
- Yellow – This is a combination of pure gold and other metals such as zinc and copper. When the band appears to be more yellow, it indicates that it has a higher karat present.
- White – Normally the most popular choice among other metals. Its white metal creates the white color. 18k is the highest quality of white gold.
- Rose – Among other types, this is said to be the most durable, yet not hypoallergenic. It displays a feminine fashion that easily catches attention. Ideal for a romantic cozy moment.
What is Silver? Has been used and valued for centuries and considered to be more valuable than gold before. This metal is considered the most affordable of all the precious metals. Less expensive and oftentimes mixed with alloys. Sterling which is also called 925 Silver is an alloy made of copper and 92.5% of pure silver.
Advantages of gold jewelry
Gold has various benefits it offers. Here are some that you might want to grasp:
- Reduces stress and depression
- Manages body temperature
- Boosts immunity and serves as an extra armor against possible infections
- Attracts positive vibes and prosperity
- Its properties heal the nervous as well as endocrine system
- Known to relax the tissues and heals the injured area
- Calms your mind away from emotional conflicting matters
- Enhances mind concentration
- Known as a cure for difficulties in breathing and asthma problems
- Also used by acupuncturists to reduce pain and allow proper energy to flow in the body
Advantages of silver jewelry
Silver has been present and used by many people over centuries and it is said to have some benefits that it can entail. Here are some reasons why you need to buy it:
- It is affordable
- It is considered an asset
- The demand for silver is increasing all over the globe
- Helps in regulation and circulation of the body’s internal heat
- Provides protection from electromagnetic radiation from gadgets such as phones and other electronic devices
- Serves as an antimicrobial agent that heals colds and flu
- It is an aid in appliances, gadgets, and automobiles
- It is indestructible
- Silver collectibles can be considered an investment and ideal heirloom
- It plays a role in economic activities
Diamonds and other gems for earings
Radiant and projects a timeless beauty. Many people label diamonds as a beautiful sparkle that accentuates the glamour of your personal style. It is a way of showcasing beauty wherever you go! Also known as a symbol of love and innocence. Wearing diamonds as a piece of jewelry, mainly as an earring, truly displays a remarkable sight. Same with diamonds, having other gemstones associated with earrings represent versatility. There are quite a lot of gemstones used for earrings. Month birthstones are most popular at any age. It highlights a stylish look and at the same time represents the month that you were born. Or either way, it simply shows your fashionable side wherever you go! When it comes to buying earrings online, IceCarats.com is the best option for you.