Now, the question which will come in your mind, is it possible to reduce belly fat in 7 days? Is it really possible? Yes, this is possible with a strict diet and doing some exercises. Belly fat easily accumulates on your body and fat is easier to gain than to lose. It’s important to indulge in exercises to keep the balance between your belly fat and exercise. This can be done with some exercises and a strict diet plan. This article will provide you with ways to reduce belly fat with or without exercise. If you are not comfortable with the exercises, then you can surely go in another way, which is weight loss surgery.
So, what are the reasons for belly fat?
Belly fat depends on various aspects of lifestyle. There are a few factors which can responsible which are:
- Poor diet
- Mental stress
- Incorrect posture
- Physical inactivity
- Weak metabolism
How to reduce belly fat in 7 days without any exercise?
- Tune your mind: The mind is an important part of your body. The way the mind will affect our bodies. If the mind is healthy and tension free then the body will also good, if you take on a lot of stress then the body will react in the same way. It’s important that your mind should be indulged during your workout. Listening to music will keep your mind in a good state and also meditation will also help to keep the mind cool. Plus a good sleep during the night will also have a perfect impact on your body. There is nothing good than getting proper sleep for a mind. This will rejuvenate your whole body.
- The food you eat is important: It’s well known to eat foods which are rich in fiber to reduce belly fat in 7 days. Fibrous foods keep you healthy and they are capable of absorbing fluid plus they also make you satisfied which means you won’t be looking to eat junk food. Consume fiber-rich foods such as fruits and vegetables. Avoid foods that are rich in carbohydrates, plus increase your water intake about 1 liter a day.
- Drink lemon and gourd juice: Drinking a glass of lemon juice and gourd juice is a nice remedy to reduce belly fat in 7 days. Bottle gourd juice is a low-calorie vegetable juice that is high in vitamin C, dietary fibers and other nutrients which boost metabolism.
- Fat burning massage oil: Now, this is another way, by massaging your tummy with the fat burning oil. You can mix 2 tablespoons of sesame oil with olive oil. Heat this mixture and apply the mixture all over your tummy. This mixture will help to burn fat cells and will give you a toned tummy.
- Eat a good diet: It’s a myth that starving will help you with to reduce the belly fat. You just need to eat healthy rather not eat anything. Therefore, it’s important for a woman to get 1500 calories per day and for a man this is 1700 calories each day.
- Reduce sugar intake: Sugar is also the main culprit behind large belly fat. A diet rich in sugar will keep the insulin high which will make the person hungry, so he will eat more. If you want to reduce your belly fat you will have to also reduce the intake fo sugar.
Home exercises to reduce belly fat in 7 days
If you are looking to shed fat, then you must do some exercise as alone diet won’t help you to get results. The workout should contain more cardiovascular exercises which will help to soften your body. Now, these workouts will drain out sweat from your body but don’t lose minerals from your body. You can maintain it by taking glucose in your diet. The exercises are given below:
- Crunches: Crunches are an effective exercise to reduce belly fat in 7 days. Crunches are an old exercise that has been proven to reduce the fat from your belly. This exercise is easy to do and can be done at home.
- Lie down on your back with your feet on the ground
- Lift up your hands and place them behind your neck
- Inhale deeply as you lift your upper torso off the floor, then you should exhale
- Repeat the inhaling and exhaling process
- Start doing 20 per day and increase your count daily
- Side crunch: It might look easy to do, but it will need some practice. Start practicing side crunch daily, with the time you will get the energy to do this. Below are steps on how to do it:
- Lie down on the floor
- Tilt your legs to the same side with your shoulders simultaneously
- These side crunches will focus on your muscle sides
- Start with 20 side crunches per day and increase the intensity slowly
- Swimming: Swimming is considered to be the best exercise to reduce belly fat. While swimming the water will act as a cushion for your muscles and it turns out to be a super cardio workout. Swimming will work entirely on your whole body. Swimming will burn extra calories in less time which makes an ideal exercise to reduce belly fat.
Yoga poses to reduce belly fat in 7 days
- Tree pose: Tree pose yoga helps to increase concentration, it might be difficult to stand on one foot but you can give it a try. Here are the steps:
- Stand on your one leg and shift your weight on the leg
- Hold your right knee into the chest while supporting the bottom of your right foot onto your left thigh
- When you have got the right balance, then place your arms in front of your chest
- Hold abdominals tight to your spine, making sure you can breathe easily
- The boat pose: Boat pose will able to strengthen your abdomen, hip flexors and vertebral column. This yoga pose will also stimulate digestion and will improve core strength. It also helps to remove the stress and hence reducing the belly fat.
- Sit on your hips with legs extended in front of you
- Keep your hands behind the back and hips, lean back slightly
- Lift your legs off the floor while holding the belly the whole time
- Reach both arms out to the side of your thigs
- Lower your legs at 45 degrees, till your body looks like a ‘V’
- Remain in this pose for 60 seconds
These are the best ways to reduce belly fat, so don’t expect to get results overnight and don’t take stress to burn your weight quickly. Just follow these steps and diet recommendations and you will lose fat in 7 days. Try these and you will see the difference in 7 days.