Planning to appear for JEE main in 2020 and wondering How to Prepare for JEE main in 2020? If your answer is yes, then I am here to help you out.
JEE is an extremely important exam for anyone out there, and there is no way you could take it likely. You need to have an overall strategy, make study hours, collect study materials, and so on.
So let me just share a definite guide with you:
How to Prepare for JEE main in 2020
Understand the JEE Main Paper Pattern
If you wish to crack Jee Main, then you need to understand the JEE main paper pattern. So the first thing that you should do is understand the JEE Mains 2020 Exam Pattern. As starting your preparation without proper knowledge would waste your time.
JEE main exams include two paper, and these papers are the:
- Paper 1 is conducted for the Engineering aspirants.
- There will be 3 hours time duration, and you have to solve the Objective Type Questions from Physics, Mathematics & JEE Chemistry.
- 4 marks are awarded for each correct answer, and 1 mark is deducted for each wrong attempt.
- The exam is conducted in Online mode.
- Paper 2 is for aspiring Architecture Students.
- There will be 3 hours time duration, and you have to solve questions from Mathematics, Aptitude Test & Drawing Test.
- The marking scheme is same as paper 1.
- The exam is conducted in Online mode. However, the drawing exam is conducted offline.
Collect the right Books for JEE Main Preparation
The next thing you have to do is collect the right books for JEE Main preparation. For book suggestion, you can check the below list:
- H. C VERMA for JEE Physics
- DC PANDEY for class 11th and 12th Physics
- Pradeep’s fundamental for Physics
- R. D Sharma
- Arihant for Algebra and Differential Calculus
- SL Loney for Trigonometry
- ML Khanna for IIT Mathematics
- IA Marron for basic concepts
- Organic Chemistry – O. P Tandon
- Inorganic Chemistry – J. D Lee
- Physical Chemistry – R.C Mukherjee
Week Wise JEE Main Study Plan 2020
1st Month Study Plan
|1st Week||Physics||Units & Dimension|
|Chemistry||Solid States & Atomic Structure|
|2nd week||Physics||Current Electricity|
|Chemistry||Solution and Colligative Properties|
|Chemistry||Electrochemistry & Chemical Kinetics|
|4th Week||Physics||Work Energy power & Gravitation|
|Chemistry||S & P block|
|Mathematics||Matrix & Determinants|
2nd Month Study Plan
|1st Week||Physics||Geometrical Optics & Wave Optics|
|Chemistry||Chemical Bonding’s & Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry|
|2nd week||Physics||Heat Transfer|
|Chemistry||D & F block|
|3rd Week||Physics||Atoms & Nuclei|
|Chemistry||Alcohol, Phenol &Ether|
|4th Week||Physics||Properties of matter and fluid|
|Chemistry||Stereo Isomerism & Biomolecules|
|Mathematics||Permutation & Combination|
3 Months Study Plan
|Chemistry||Chemistry in Everyday life & Polymers|
|2nd week||Physics||Wave Optics|
|Chemistry||Hydro Carbons & Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|Mathematics||Sequence & Series|
|3rd Week||Physics||SHM & Sound Waves|
|Chemistry||Hydrogen & Purification of Organic Chemistry|
|Mathematics||Vector & 3D|
|4th Week||Physics||Modern Physics|
|Chemistry||General Process of Isolation of Metals|