Traveling after divorce is a perfect way to relax after a busy and challenging life period and get inspiration for a better being. Many divorcees choose to travel solo so that they can have time on their own and spend independent vacations for personal pleasure and comfort. The divorce cruises for solo travelers can become a perfect suit for such an occasion. Explore the perks of taking a solo cruise and book the best suitable voyage for the beneficial outcomes.
Why Cruise Solo
A solo cruise is not only about spending leisure on your own but even more about making independent choices, having more opportunities for socializing, and relaxing with full pleasure. Check out why it’s worth opting for the best cruises for singles:
- Safe travel – when you travel on your own, there is a high possibility you can get robbed or suffer from any similar mischief. In contrast, on the ship, you are safer than on land with all the passengers and staff being verified before the travel.
- Flexible plan – when on a cruise liner on your own, you are free to organize your leisure the way you wish. You can either join certain activities or skip them, stay up late or wake up early in the morning to enjoy the views or certain tours, etc.
- Social interactions – solo cruises are also aimed at people to build up connections. You can join any company that seems interesting to you or make friends with other singles to enjoy the time on board together.
- Time for yourself – the solo cruise is a perfect time and place to devote to yourself. You are far from land, from your concerns and troubles, prejudices and accusing stares. You have free time, different activities, a comfortable space, and great company if you wish, to boost personal confidence and wellness in general.
The advantages are numerous. If you don’t wish to take a solo cruise then it is better to skip an option. But if you dare to go into the open sea to have the time of your life on the luxurious cruise ship surrounded by stunning views, you will never regret your post-divorce choice.
How to Choose the Best Solo Cruise
After you get online divorce, open a new tab and search for a sea voyage to organize a perfect post-divorce vacation for yourself. Here are the key points for you to consider when choosing the best suitable solo cruise:
- Price options – the primary defining option will be a price range. It is obvious that big and reputable companies will charge you more than the little ones but you will receive the higher quality services in the first case, too. Plus, last-minute cruise tickets may be a good bargain. When booking a ticket for one passenger, consider proposals with no single supplement payments. This means you won’t have to pay more because you wish to travel in the room by yourself.
- Room configuration – check out the kind of room you are to get when booking a cruise. Review whether you will have natural or artificial views, how well your room is furnitured, and what kind of facilities they offer so that your journey pleases your needs and wishes.
- Onboard activities – in most cases, the cruise liners offer a range of activities you can take part in or skip. But if you want something specific to be included in your voyages, such as a matchmaking party, open-air concert, or tennis championship, ask directly about the following opportunities on board.
- Reputable companies – it is better to book a cruise via reputable travel companies so that you are sure that the services provided will suit your needs and preferences. Read the reviews and ratings on different sources to avoid scams.
Approach the selection of the post-divorce cruise with care. Put in decent efforts to review the top-recommended proposals and choose the best appropriate to have a pleasant vacation on your own.
Top 10 Singles Cruisers
Look closer at the cruise liners companies that solo travelers choose most often. Visit their websites for more details and to book the voyage of your dreams.
- Norwegian Cruise Liners – as the first company to offer solo cabins over a decade ago, Norwegian Cruise Liners is experienced in the field. A spacious room for one comes along with a full bed but lacks sea views. Instead, you have access to the lounge zone and a range of activities on board.
- Holland America – a twin bed and a sea view will please any solo traveler. Fun activities for singles, such as cooking classes and cocktail parties will add sense and pleasure to your voyage.
- Royal Caribbean – the company has more solo cabins than the average cruise liners operator. In addition to spacious rooms, many cabins offer private balconies and other pleasant bells and whistles within cruises for singles.
- Oceania Cruises – the company offers the newest solo cabins in the field. So that the facilities for solo travelers amaze too, including luxurious and spacious rooms, private balconies, and free access to lounge areas.
- Celebrity Cruises – you will spend your vacation in a roomy cabin with full-view windows and a king-size bed on a premium cruise liner.
- Atlas Ocean Voyages – although this is a new company, it already amazes solo travelers with premium-quality services, well-equipped rooms, a personal butler, and more privileges.
- Cunard Line – it is a perfect choice if you wish for a transatlantic journey. You will be offered a twin-size bed and an ocean view in most solo cabins. Interior cabins are available with the same facilities but decreased price.
- Silversea – it is a company that offers a premium-class cruise for everyone. Although there are no solo cabins, single travelers won’t pay the double price but only 25% supplement price to travel on their own.
- Ama Waterways – the company offers solo cabins on most European cruises and 25% supplement payment rooms on other European and Asian tours.
- Avalon Waterways – join European river and Asian voyages on small but comfy liners of the company. Book early to get the room for solo travelers without any supplement payments.
Explore the variety of party cruises for singles, themed voyages for a solo traveler, or join a luxurious liner to spend your vacations with maximum benefits.