Since the recession of the late 2000s, many Americans have found that the only jobs they can find are part-time. While part-time jobs are great for teens or college students, for working adults, they’re less than ideal. If you’re struggling to pay the bills with a part-time job, the solution may be to take on a second part-time job. But balancing two part-time jobs is tricky. Conflicting schedules can create problems, and workers risk getting burnt out from too much work. Still, in 2016 the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that there are more Americans are taking on second...Read More
Author: Susan Ranford
- 6 important reasons why you should hire the right funeral director
- 10 important reasons every small business should start using remote DBA services
- How can your VPN increase your connection speed? Six easy tips and tricks to boost VPN speed
- Must have pieces of equipment and accessories for opening a coffee shop
- The right way to ask a friend or a relative for money they owe you!
Want to share your life moments with our readers? We’re always looking for posts that provide an unique and useful perspective over life, events and personal matters. Feel free to contribute on any topic you like.
Click here to start