As we gradually transition into worldwide smart homes, Home Automation Protocols or Network Protocols will be the most important technical function. Network Protocols serve as the connections over vast distances that allow smart devices to communicate with one another. Smart homes could use the incumbent protocol, but WiFi presents interference problems from existing devices (such as laptops and smartphones) that would quickly drain loads of battery power. Furthermore, smart devices will require more power as they increase functions and performance (such as doorbell cameras, which need to transfer video data instantly when someone pushes the doorbell button), requiring the...Read More
Author: Joseph Mack
- 6 important reasons why you should hire the right funeral director
- 10 important reasons every small business should start using remote DBA services
- How can your VPN increase your connection speed? Six easy tips and tricks to boost VPN speed
- Must have pieces of equipment and accessories for opening a coffee shop
- The right way to ask a friend or a relative for money they owe you!
Want to share your life moments with our readers? We’re always looking for posts that provide an unique and useful perspective over life, events and personal matters. Feel free to contribute on any topic you like.
Click here to start