There are certain attitudes and personalities that managers tend to dislike. Our friends over at PhoneTipsAndTricks.com identify the primary pet peeves of managers and share what you need to do to avoid becoming one. Like employees, managers also have personal preferences and a breaking point too. If we get annoyed by a co-worker who simply eats and chews his food loudly, imagine the frustration if you have to be in charge of a whole team that each has an annoying habit, plus excuses for poor work ethic. Knowing what makes your manager tick can help you become a better...Read More
Author: Jessica Radburn
- 6 important reasons why you should hire the right funeral director
- 10 important reasons every small business should start using remote DBA services
- How can your VPN increase your connection speed? Six easy tips and tricks to boost VPN speed
- Must have pieces of equipment and accessories for opening a coffee shop
- The right way to ask a friend or a relative for money they owe you!
Want to share your life moments with our readers? We’re always looking for posts that provide an unique and useful perspective over life, events and personal matters. Feel free to contribute on any topic you like.
Click here to start