At the risk of being kicked out of my next English Language Arts District Department Chair meeting, I am here to say, “Crush the Classics!” in the high school classroom. After eleven years of teaching English Language Arts/Reading from grades 9-12, I have come to the definitive conclusion that the classics need to go. Like I tell my students – “This isn’t a doughnut shop. If you want it sugarcoated, you have come to the wrong place.” The classics are just too un-relatable to today’s modern student and are too difficult to read with their archaic language. Students need...Read More
Author: Desiree Bordonali
- 10 important reasons every small business should start using remote DBA services
- How can your VPN increase your connection speed? Six easy tips and tricks to boost VPN speed
- Must have pieces of equipment and accessories for opening a coffee shop
- The right way to ask a friend or a relative for money they owe you!
- Tips on choosing the right bathroom countertops
Want to share your life moments with our readers? We’re always looking for posts that provide an unique and useful perspective over life, events and personal matters. Feel free to contribute on any topic you like.
Click here to start